POP THE PIXEL’s services include creative direction and graphic design for print media, branding, and full advertising campaigns. We also offer web design and programming. Our clients are individuals, emerging brands, and established businesses, located both locally and nationally.
SERVICES & FAQ
- Branding & Identity Systems
- Business Cards, Letterhead & Envelopes
- Press & Marketing Kits
- Brand Style Guides & Brand Books
- Flyers & Posters
- Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Graphics
- Website Banners
- Package & Product Designs
- Brochures & Multi-Page Booklets
- Greeting & Holiday Cards
- Large Scale Banners & Billboards
- Exhibit & Trade Show Displays
- Interior & Exterior Signage
- Custom Websites
- WordPress Templates & Themes
- UX/UI Design
- HTML Email Newsletters
- Mobile Apps
- Template & Theme Customization
- Email Marketing
- How Much Will My Project Cost?
- Every project is unique and requires a specific approach, which is why POP THE PIXEL provides a free consultation and estimates for the tasks involved in the overall scope of work.
- How Do I Know How Much Work Is Involved?
- We provide a complimentary, detailed consultation to understand the project. During the consultation, we help identify and outline the project. Then, we draft an estimate and submit for review. In most cases the estimate includes options and details with more information.
- Do I Pay Hourly or Per Project?
- Services are billed hourly. A retainer is due upon project launch and fees paid for services rendered are non-refundable. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check and credit card.
- How Long Will It Take To Complete My Project?
- Project timelines vary depending on a number of factors. A preliminary timeline is available upon request when an estimate is provided or once the project has started.
- What Information Do I Need To Provide?
- Here are some of the questions we typically ask during a consultation:
- What is the project timeline or deadline?
- What is the preferred budget?
- Is there a Request For Proposal (RFP)?
- Is there a project scope or website outline?
- Are there any reference examples of designs, logos, or websites that indicate likes or dislikes?
- Are there any preexisting assets to be used for the project?
- Is there brand book or style guide?
- What If I Don't Like The Outcome?
- We want to love the project outcome just as much as you do. That’s why we’re so detailed in our process. Cost-efficient options are provided along the way to help make informed decisions about budgets and we charge only for the time spent on tasks associated with the project.
- Where Can I Learn More About The Process?
- Learn more about our process and what people say about us by visiting our Yelp page.